Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

20.4.08

Update...

Lately I have 'names' pouring out of my head ! I still havent any idea what to name my home, but Ive managed to name my studio,"Junkstudio on KARABAH".The plea is still out there, if anyone can think of something...


So I have decided to change my store name on ebay, just so there arent too many out there to confuse!


The studio is progressing nicely,and keeping me busy, I will post some pics soon.


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. hey Sue !
    great name , love it, love the letterbox, it looks awesome! Your photos are really great.
    Im stickin with TobyBerry but
    *grin*
    How is that gorgeous Toby doing anyway???

    Hugs,
    Shann xo

    p.s Bit chilly up there? Im FREEZING..

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!