Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

17.5.09

Peace and quiet helps to create!

This is the shabby piece of furniture, which I almost died for (check last post)......
What a difference some tlc can do! I wonder if that woman would want to buy it now!
Im adding it to my ebay store tomorrow.

So much for being deserted, they (my kids), always come back home eventually! Since 6pm tonite, this house has been so noisy, everyone talking at once! Im sure when I reflect, I'll be thankful they do come back, but at the moment, Im just thankful they have gone to bed, peaceful once again!


I also did a bit of repurposing with these gorgeous champagne glasses I found! If you been following my blog for a while, you would know I have a few plates lying around (a few hundred,more like!).I love the look of these cute little stands? Is that what you would call them? Anyway, I have quite a few of them now, and they'll be going into the studio very soon.
So check them out later in the week!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,

    Thanks for stoping buy my place. Its always nice to make a new friend in blogland. I love you place.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!