Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

11.5.09

Playing in the dirt!

This time of year is so pretty , the colours are brighter, and my garden still flowers!





Ive been playing in the dirt, and enjoying the gorgeous sunshine on these beautiful Autumn days!
Id been thinking of making a vege garden, and have been following the sun at different times of the day, to find the perfect spot. I know, I have so much time on my hands, I sit and watch the sun all day! So anyway, now I have lettuces, cabbage, broccoli, snowpeas, some herbs, and Im planting carrots soon.Watch this space, hopefully in 8-10 weeks, I'll have plenty of veges to eat!













2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, I will definitely ship anywhere. :)

    I hope you had a nice Mother's Day. A seafood feast sounds so good! I'm cooking up some shrimp for dinner tonight.

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your vegie garden sounds and looks wonderful.Hope mothersday was great.I know what you mean it gets harder and rarer to get them altogether as they get older.
    Hugs
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!