Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

9.9.09

Keeping it going!!

Im trying to keep this 'clearing out' marathon going, but its getting a bit harder to find the 'pickup and sell' items....Im now at the 'pickup and fix, paint, and recreate' kind now!
I think Im down to my last two just listed on ebay!
Remember this post? Well this is the shelf I cant bare to put up again, in fear of losing more precious things!
And this gorgeous , mmm, what would you call it, tray shelf? It looks great in my living area, but I had it crammed with photo frames and dust, and I think the dust was winning! So it is time to go!
My hubby just got back from a big trip to Broome, and he hasnt noticed all the bare spots around the home, it takes him a few days, sometimes weeks! I even have a sideboard Im selling in front of his side of the robe in our room, and he just squeezed past it to grab some clothes!
 Do you think he noticed, or has he just become accustomed to dodging everything here?? I mean, a sideboard in the middle of the bedroom, blocking his wardrobe door?
 Well, he'll be gone again on Sunday for another few weeks, so I think he has alot on his mind, other than my junking woes!
Ive nearly finished some more projects, ready to share with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. hi sue....my husband doesn't notice when i clean out either...but he will always make a comment when i bring stuff in!!! lol
    loving, loving your dresser makeover from a few posts ago....very elegant!!!
    take care
    s

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!