Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

13.3.10

The Junk Shed...


Doesnt everyone have one, a place to keep junk to be fixed or sorted?
You should know me by now if you have followed for a while, junk isnt left unturned here!
I dont have a shed or a garage, I only have a huge verandah to store my junk, though my family would prefer it be used for leisure, than storing junk!

So I guess the next best thing is a new 'property'(on my website)
It is a place to clean up old furniture, reuse, recycle, and refresh!
It is a place for myself and others to share their before and afters on special pieces of furniture!
It is a place to share ideas and suggestions to give life to an old piece for another 50 years!

All you have to do is email some pics and details, and I will do the rest!
Once a month, I will choose a winner, and send a prize!!
And further more, will show it here for all to see!!

Who doesnt want free advertising!!
Come and check it out, and send me an email!


3 comments:

  1. I only wish I had a junk shed.
    Weather here is wild today.... but fairly warm!!
    Snow is on it's way out......
    Enjoy the Weekend!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds very exciting, can't wait to check back in and see what people do with their junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transformation on the fireplace screen. I know how stressful it can be gearing up for a sale. Good luck getting everything ready and I hope you have a great sale this weeekend.
    Midge

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!