Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

14.5.12

What makes me smile today...



A long awaited decision was made today, and I feel the weight has been lifted...

Day to day, our lives are filled with so much, I think sometimes we forget what 'it ' is all about.

When given the chance to step back and put life into perspective, the writing was on the wall.
My moment came a few weeks ago, and was actioned today.

I think for me, simplifying is high on my list of priorities these days, and after discarding the high maintenance and 'all too hard' riff-raff in life, everything seems to fall into place comfortably.
Simple is healthy...simple is good...
Come visit me on my soapbox HERE  to find out why...

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is big decision to make. Simple is always the best, and its good that you can see what works for you and what works against you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth, it was a hard decision, alot of work was put into the website, but at the end of the day, simple is more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, your things are so gorgeous that by simplifying you'll spread the love of the unique further!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!