Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

10.5.07

I CANT live without my junk!!







I no sooner sell some things, convincing myself it is for my own good and I have had the pleasure of owning them for a while, and now it is someone elses' turn..... and then before I know it, I have replaced them with something else!!

So why is that??

After moving house a while ago, there wasnt room to unpack some boxes until renovations had finished.Two years later, I was ready to open them, it felt like christmas!! But my friend told me to just throw it all away, I obviously didnt need it, or miss it, I didnt even know what was in there!

But curiosity got the better of me and I just had to know, so I opened the boxes, and would you believe I had replaced just about everything that was in those boxes!! They were full of kitchenalia, dust collectors, my husband would say....

I just cant live without it, all of my collections, they are 'me'!

(I feel so many of you smiling right now,Im not alone!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, welcome to Blogland! It's not junk if it makes you happy and don't worry, we all have lots of "dust collectors". Someone has to give all that dust a home, so it might as well be us. But you're right, I'm sure they breed in the night while we are asleep-lol. Happy Blogging!!
    Hugz, Coll :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue !!!!
    i see Mum beat me to it !LOL
    im gonna add your blog to my list of favs,,,,you will have lots of visitors soon i am sure!
    I will keep poppin back for visits!

    Shannon xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!