Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

3.10.07

What a day...

Well, what a day! It was blowing a gale, and whirlwinds of dust, but my mum and I battled it out as real troopers do!! We had a great day, despite the wind, and managed to sell alot of great stuff.
Our kind market neighbour looked after us, being a professional stall holder for 30 years! She helped tie down everything that could be tied down, so if they were going to go, so was the car!
It was a long day, and I came home a little rosier, quite sunburnt actually. Mum was well behaved, and sold some of her crafts, including ceramics, and bits and pieces!



I had a couple of visitors from blogland, and a couple of local friends, so it was a wonderful day!


So what I dont understand, is after packing the car, it was as full as we had started out!! Why is that?? I know what you are probably thinking, but no, I didnt buy anything, I was so good!!

So now it's back to ebay...keep watching!!

Here are a couple of new additions....




New quote for the day from 'dont sweat the small stuff'...




"If someone throws you the ball, you dont have to catch it".




Meaning, you dont have to keep giving all the time.You dont always have to be the shoulder to cry on, and carry everyone else's baggage, and you dont have to say yes all the time...something to think about!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!