Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

28.3.08

An hour of shared thoughts...


Twenty-one today,twenty-one today!!!

Hubby and I celebrated our 21st Wedding Aniversary today,and enjoyed a lovely quiet lunch.

Gone are the days back when we took the day off work, painted the town red, and came home in the wee hours! Well we did it once, and then we had our first child! Each year thereafter,celebrations gradually toned down. Today, we werent really hungry, couldnt really afford it,and didnt have much to say, but thought we should do a lunch to mark the occasion ,before getting back to work.......it was all over in an hour!
Ahhh, it's the thought that counts.
Sounds a bit like rememberence day doesnt it? Lol!
Well, back to it, Im still packing for the big move, cant wait to set up in my new studio, will show pics soon.
P.S My son just came out to me, and handed me a card.I opened it and it reads...To you, from me.
It is an anniversary card from hubby, and it is still in the plastic! The thought really does count!



2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I had to laugh at the card. That really is cute. Congrats to you on 21 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 21 years. Yesterday we celebrated our 32nd Wedding Anniversary.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!