Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

1.9.08

Garden sculpture...

Im a big fan when it comes to garden sculptures, the more unusual, the better! But when they start moving on their own, I have to wonder if they come to life at night....


Toby just barked and barked, running back and forth ,to me, then back, trying to tell me we have a visitor! Thankfully my daughter came and rescued it( Im a chicken when it comes to anything creepy), and moved it out into the bush on the lane.

I had another wonderful visit (not the creepy kind) from Sue and her son Lucas for the weekend. She surprised me with these, and some lovely Jonquils...


I love cows, and Sue bought this cute biscuit cutter, so she baked!!! Sue doesnt bake, I dont think I have ever seen her bake in the nearly 30 years I have known her! What a lovely surprise, and they tasted yummy too!

We planned on painting over the weekend, but the weather wasnt on our side, so we ate, and visited nurseries, and Frou Frou, our fav past-time, and the boys mountain-biked.

Today was a different story...it was perfect weather for the first day of Spring! So I painted my toosh off! I even walked around looking for more things to paint!


Here is a glimpse of the studio, but where is the stock??? It's on its way, keep your hat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!