Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

23.11.08

Ive been bitten!



This cooler weather has been a blessing in disguise...the creative bug has bitten me, so Ive been busy stocking shelves in my studio, just in time for the sale this weekend!












We've been occasionally distracted by Toby's new friend! She is a 7 month old Staffy, and as cute as a button, but destructive!! We are dogsitting for 10 days, and Toby is enjoying the company, but exhausted. Her owner is one of hubby's drivers, and he is in a wheelchair, so she hasnt had much experience on a lead. So walking them both is a challenge! As soon as we get home, Toby heads straight for the pool for a quick dip!




Well no rest for the wicked, enjoy what is left of your weekend, and hope the weather is brighter where you are!






2 comments:

  1. Aw, look how innocent they look!! Ha! Ha!
    Love you Blog!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your new creative creations!

    I'm especially fond of the little clutches.

    Jill xoo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!