Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

8.12.08

Clearing out!!!


Time flies at this time of the year doesnt it? The days are running into one another, and before we know it, it will be 2009!

The weather here is a bag of allsorts, so painting has been out of the question.So I decided to drag out my Christmas items I no longer want, and new ones a friend made for the studio.



I have been doing a bit of blog-hopping lately, and everyone's busy decorating, and creating, its wonderful!

Not long to go now,
until next time, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!