Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

19.2.09

So much in so little time!

Why do I always do this? As a person, I think Im an 'easy going, relaxed, take it as it comes' kind of girl....so why do I cram in so many things at the one time? Maybe I am subconsciously testing myself , who knows!



I finally have my own tool/bits and pieces shed!


My big girl arrives home from Africa in about a week! Those two months flew by so fast, and after speaking with her last night, she is already planning her next trip.....the travel bug has bitten! So while she has been away, I have been doing some changes to her room, do you think she will notice? I think if she saw it in this state, she might not come home, so I have to have it complete, and painted, fingers crossed.


Just before she arrives home, I have a sale to hold, and preparations are non existent at the moment! I need to clean out my studio, and put in alot of new stock, and unfinshed ones need to be finished!
Im also doing a business course at night, and next week I hope to be learning how to do leadlighting!
I spent the most part of this morning, doing a leaflet drop, which I do before each sale, I think the locals are starting to rely on them as a reminder! I went a bit further out this time, hoping to bring people up the mountains.I couldnt help but pop into a couple of op shops and do a quick scan for specials! The theme this week seems to be fabrics and laces, I keep finding some everywhere I look. I did manage to find a few things I can paint and repurpose, so while the sun is out, I will start on those!


A whatnot, pianola rolls, vintage lace and jackets and dresses, country shelf, an old chair, and an old metters stove stand! Cant wait to start projects!


**By the way, Toby chose to sit in the middle of it all, I didnt make him pose, what can I say, he's photogenic!

Have a good day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!