Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

21.6.09

I love winter.....


I didnt get around to finishing my projects, too much rain, and not enough time.....



Im going to miss 10 whole days of winter, shame ,I love it so much, but I wont miss the rain!





Ahhh, I think I'll manage to survive, dont you?



Now....where did I put that passport......







3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue!!
    Lucky you!!
    You are going to have such a great holiday
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Holiday!
    In case you haven't visited my blog I am having a Quick 3 day give-away! Stop over & leave a comment to enter!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,

    I hope you are having a lovely time, I know you are!

    Look forward to hearing about your trip to VNam when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!