Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

21.7.09

The day after tomorrow....junkfix!

Old rustic door, and wine bottle holder.
I confess!! I got a little distracted, and things didnt go to plan. I was going to show you my new and improved studio revamp/cleanup, but there is so much 'junking' to be done in my area, that I couldnt ignore it anymore, it was calling my name!
Stool, male busts,shopping trolleys and a ladder stool.
Cute wooden box


Rustic old stool

Since I dont have a ute anymore, it is quite frustrating to see such wonderful junk by the roadside, and not fit them in my car.So my lovely neighbour came to my rescue, and took me out in her wagon.We had half an hour to do some serious junking!


Ballustrades, tray, ladder and cupboard.


Neighbour: "Im just looking for an old door, and a clothes rack of sorts, what are you after?"

Me: Mmmm, nothing in particular, I'll know it when I see it!"


Vintage child's kitchen dresser, filthy, but cute!


Apparently, I knew on many occasions, look at all my specials!









6 comments:

  1. It must be Junkers Heaven where you live. Wow so many fabulous goodies
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue...you are making me sweat. oh my....lord....what wonderful junk finds!!!!!! oooooohhh. love the man bust, cabinets and cupboards, old door and i too...have a thing for old drawers...not the kind you wear of course.
    thanks for the post!!!
    take care...
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what cool roadside roadies you are!

    Wonderful finds!

    Jill xoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for becoming a "peep" love your blog also :) gio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that child's hutch is simply wonderful. Thanks for visiting Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!