Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

27.2.11

Home alone...


No, I didnt set up traps for robbers, or jump on the bed, or order pizzas....
But I did take in the silence, and enjoy the freedom of doing whatever!
Well, it lasted about 30 minutes, until I couldnt stand Toby's sad face staring through the murky french doors....it didnt take him long to settle in...

I had big plans today, and that was to empty out the studio and freshen things up, in preparation for next Saturday, Sale day! Unfortunately, the weather had other plans, and down came the rain. I started a project during the week, and so I finished it off, and am quite happy with the result.
Tell me what you think!

A busy week ahead....will be back next week with photos!

Catcha!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress form is BEAUTIFUL!! And Toby is too cute for words! Have a wonderful weekend!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to hear how the sale went; hope you had nice weather. It's been raining here for days and lots of flooding but nothing dangerous like your area had awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!