Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

22.6.11

The junk that got away...


I finally came across some little stalls to fossick through, but nothing that stood out as The.one...




So many were too big, or not cheap enough for this bargain hunter!





I loved this enamel set, and the crates were gorgeous, and only $10 ea...they would be worth at least $65 ea at home!


Cute little places that werent open ,they just teased me!

Oh well, hubby was proud of me, but Im still thinking about the junk that got away....
If you want to know where I am at the moment you can check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. HI YA SUE!!! i'm so out of the blogging loop these days. happy to see you are enjoying your trip state side!!!! wait til you hit the midwest!!! wow....lots of big country out there for you to see!!! i'll try to keep up with your blog. i loved san fransisco....california is fun and free spirited!!!! have fun and good luck with the junk hunt!!!
    take care
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!