Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

23.9.11

Giveaway time!!!

Ive reached a huge milestone over on Facebook, and now have 100 likers!
I know that might seem 'just a few' for some, but for me and my petite studio just starting out on Facebook, it makes me very happy!


So please go and check out this 'must have' you could win, all you have to do is LIKE or COMMENT!
Finishes at the end of the month!
Catcha soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!