Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

25.5.13

In my experience... page update!

In my experience, I would call myself an allrounder!

I am a qualified visual merchandiser, and Interior designer in the making. Im a stylist of the vintage kind, and have also worked in and around retail for most of my working life.

With Certificates in business,tourism and hospitality, and Diplomas in drawing and commercial Art, Ive ventured into quite a few industries!

My passion lies within repurposing, creating something old into a new and functional design.

I work with homewares, furniture and lighting specifically, though  it is the interesting junk pieces that inspire me the most!

This is an interest that evolved over many years, and with the help of Junkstudio on Karabah, It has enabled me to just go for it!

There have been speedhumps along the way, steering me in different directions, but I always seem to find my way back eventually!


My Portfolio is reminiscent of this, creative and passionate, though sporadic.

Please visit an extension of my studio....


J.S Creations



It is a gallery view of recent and future originals which I hope will inspire you creatively, and to open your minds to decorate outside of the general square.

The basis of my designs and repurposed originals has always been to decorate and furnish a home or space with a budget in mind.
For more information and pricing of each item, please email me.

**It is good to see many of you out there already showing your talents and creativity, and I hope we all can continue to share our passion, though keep our own twist on our creations and respect each others ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!