Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

23.8.13

Creative therapy...

Hello there....



It has been a while, but real life has taken hold since returning from my getaway.
As soon as I landed on home ground, it was a 'snap back to reality' moment...


Thankfully, I have still managed to have some me moments, and get in the zone of creativity, that has been keeping me sane!

I tune out to the world and all of my worries, if not for a couple of hours...


Im loving this wall at the moment, it was bare for so long, then I bought the clock, and was worried it had become the white elephant in the room.
But I persisted, and waited patiently for more inspiration.
Im happy with the outcome...for now. Nothing is permanent here as most of you know!


And to add the touch of Spring with these gorgeous blossoms, is the icing on the cake!


Ive also been finishing this area in my living space , in preparation for a few shelves.
It has been dragging due to other commitments, but the shelves are in, not complete, but I think it will be a work in progress.....


The paintwork was a step by step process, and Im so pleased it all pulled together.
Its almost a shame to be covering it up with shelves, books and stuff in general.
But I have plenty to fill this area as you can see, even after clearing out loads while simplifying....its hard letting go ya know!




Keep up with updates over here on my facebook page, and over here on my instagrams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!