Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

13.2.08

Downsizing my mag collection...

Yes reluctantly, some of them have to go, it is getting out of hand!! So for all of you interested including the 'closet 'magazine collectors out there....Check out my ebay store! I have Country Sampler, Country crafts, Australian Country threads, Australian Country Home, Country Marketplace, oh the list goes on and on!!




3 comments:

  1. Yikes Sue, have you gone insane? Getting rid of your magazines? Isn't that a bit rash? BTW, has your studio dried out? Are we over the rain,or what!
    Hugs, Coll:-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love,

    Jill xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you I, too, have been scaling down my magazine collection. I wish I could keep all of them but they do take up a great deal of space. I keep the ones featuring things I particularly like and pass on the others making room to buy even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!