Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

25.3.09

All over the place!

Yes, it's that time again, doesnt the month go fast!! I decided to have an Easter Raffle for a bit of fun. Sorry guys, you have to actually come to the sale in person to enter, so if you live close by, you could win this!

As mentioned before, I work better under pressure, and tend to leave things to the last minute, then have a mad rush to finish....well in keeping to my word, here it is Friday, and I managed to transform these in three days!
Side table
Coffee table
Display / inspiration board

Sweet little display table

Cute little cane and timber trunk

And lastly, what to do with old chair or table bases???? I will show you more pics of this one next time!

This week has been all over the place.....


A day of restocking and rearranging the studio, and junking and filling my car with some wonderful projects to start,


buying a new/old lounge (which I may tizzy up a bit later),


grocery shopping, cleaning house, mowing lawns, taking the car to the mechanic, finishing some sewing projects, washing Toby, fixing the pool gate, adding some more plants to the garden, going to my business course, preparing for the sale tomorrow, and lastly, catching a few minutes with my kids! Wow, what a week!

Hopefully I can catch a few minutes with hubby tomorrow night for an all important date......



28th March 1987.


22 years.





























































3 comments:

  1. Happy Annversary. You are a girl after my own heart--Ilove the last minute rush, under pressure, creating moments. Not sure my family enjoys me so much during those times! Great tables and inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,

    Fistly, Congratulations on you anniversary,

    Second, the studio looks grand and stuffed and ready for some customers.

    Hope you had a good day.

    Jill xoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Gee I wished I lived closer to be able to buy your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!