Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

5.8.09

For the locals...


**PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE AND TIMES**
I say for the locals, but if you are holidaying near by, or here for business, dont hesitate to come along and visit!

Im preparing for a big spring sale, in celebrations for Junkstudio's 1st anniversary!

Pencil me in on the 10th of October for some retail and social therapy, nibblies, drinks and conversation to share! Lots of new stock, old stock, and creations!

Still open for winter trading if you want to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. OHHHH...my dream weekend! Definitely not a local, but I sure would love to see your country. I have 3 places to visit before the grand departure on my "bucket list"...Australia, Italy & Keith Urban..OH wait, he's not a country...that was from another list...:o} Have a great Wednesday. *elaine*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Sounds like a great way to celebrate. I won't be able to make it there this year, but maybe some day (I can dream!). My parents vacationed in Australia and talked about that for years. Good luck with the sale!
    Midge

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could be there!!! good luck and congrats!!! hope your turnout is awesome!
    lol
    s

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!