Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

19.8.09

What's going on??

I know, I can hardly believe it myself!!
Im not thinking about it, Im just doing it, Im sorting, Im cleaning, and Im selling!
Im not looking forward to a few weeks down the track, when I realise what Ive just done, someone will have to pick me up off the floor! My kids think I have gone mad watching me pack and move things.Im not talking about it, or it will be too real, Im just doing it!
These great items are in my ebay store now, finishing soon!
SOLD

SOLD


SOLD





SOLD


Here are some of the items just listed in my ebay store...Check the links on the sidebar for more great items!


























5 comments:

  1. Don't question it--it is good. I have been hauling stuff out of here, saying no to things that people want to give me, and stopped garage saling for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stop tempting me to go to your Ebay store!! LOL.
    Oh guess what? i CAN come up to your sale in October afterall because we wont be away now. Woo Hooo, i'll come help you celebrate and bring Shanes money with me! HAHAHA.

    xo
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... send me some of that nerve! I need t do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... I need to get some of your energy & get rid of my "stuff". I know I would feel so much better without all this "stuff" around!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, funny to hear you say you are getting rid of stuff!! Go you. Feeling cleansed or remorseful? Hope you are having a good time doing it though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!