Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

7.10.09

Preview...

Here's a preview for my blogging friends over yonder, who cant make it to my sale!
Sorry about the lighting, I just remembered at 5.30pm ,after I had packed up for the day!
Enjoy, and fingers crossed for the weather, it was freezing and wet today!



























7 comments:

  1. yur' gonna make millions!

    love love love the silver clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos...love the goodies! have an awesome sale! would love to shop with you, but you're just a teeney bit out of my sale-ing range!! :o} happy wednesday *elaine*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...it is delightful. i love the purses, vintage clothes and hanging lamp. all the redos and those linens and well....i'd push somebody out of the way to get something there i'm sure. heheheh. i am kidding.
    good luck. everything looks awesome.
    take care
    s

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... What fantabulous "stuff"!!
    (is there such a word???) LOL!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great sale! Everything looks great! I love that turquoise color in that bookshelf.

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! You should do well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! You have so much fabulous stuff. Thank goodness I don't live anywhere near you or we would have no money left. You will have a fabulous time selling all these treasures
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!