Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

6.2.10

Is 'three' a crowd?

Well not this time!!!


The 'singer' is getting a workout while it is raining!
They're heading to the studio right now, come and look inside!

6 comments:

  1. Of course....I like the pink one!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they sue,I think aprons are making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sue!! Lovely, fun aprons.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3...a crowd???? that is only a warm up!!! lol. i love the aprons. they are sue-per cute!!!! get it?
    take care
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so funny...must be an apron kind of week! These are very lovely. Nice and warm as I watch yet another 10 inches of snow fall on our already 2 feet! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute!!! I just gave my machine a workout too...but it was for a baby. : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!