Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

27.7.10

So what's new?



Mmmm, let's see....

The junking block continues...

Ive decided to take another direction, away from junking for a while. Dont worry, I will still be looking and buying, but for the home rather than the business. The past couple of months have given me perspective, and after five years of selling on ebay, and three years with my website, and monthly sales in the studio, Im a little burnt out!

I have had a few sleepless nights lately, deciding whether to close my website and studio....just a thought.

As a distraction, I am fixing and finishing some much needed work around the home. We built our home ten years ago this November, and the kitchen still isnt finished! So many little jobs I have put off, Im finally getting around to, including lots of storage, storage and more storage! I shopped the local op shop, and brought home two large cupboards from the 70's, ugly, but with potential!

 Also a huge buffet sideboard for the studio, but now Im thinking it may fit in the kitchen....

I've bought a few new appliances, which may help with my cooking talents,lol, and no more puddles of water around the fridge,yay!




Whilst closing the studio doors idea is just a thought at this stage, Im offering 20% off everything till the end of August, so please go have a browse....HERE.






I'll leave you with some random photos I took on my way to work through the week, it is such a nice drive!














Lovely old buildings, a pretty stream, and a friendly face!

Chat with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Sue....even wayyyy over in Miami! I'm sorta thinking the same thing lately. Not sure what the next step is though.....xo, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!