Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

10.3.11

An unusual piece...

One of the many items I finished last week was this gorgeous cupboard..



I had it in my bedroom for years, unfinished, but full to the brim with clothes, jewellery and the like!
When I changed my room around, I decided it needed to move on, so I had to clean it up!


It is now on ebay.
Also, come on over here for new dates and HOT news for the locals!

2 comments:

  1. Love that cupboard I have never seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupboard is very unusual. I've sure it will sell on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!