Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

14.4.11

Photo worthy....


Whilst walking the trail in Glebe, we were admiring the old homes, some completely renovated, and some preserved, in keeping with the age and style and era...

I couldnt help snap this old girl, she has had a little help in preservation, and needing much more, but I love her just the same, simply gorgeous. Notice the lacework around the top, maybe remnants from an open verandah...



I bought a handful of specials, which I will be adding to the studio shortly....



Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house How I wish I had the money to buy an old lovely like that and restore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... If walls could talk I am sure "she" would have a lot to say. Beautiful.....
    Have a Peaceful Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty alright! Wouldn't mind a peek in there.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Glebe and that house is so lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!