Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

18.5.11

Out of contact...

For those who have been trying to email me, please try through facebook. My email account has been hacked, and has been sending off all sorts of messages, so just ignore them! I have now blocked all access,including my own, so trying to sort it out,ahh, computers!
Be back soon....

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about your computer trouble. Hope all turns out well soon!!
    Have a Good Evening!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordy some people need better things to do with their time, what a hassle for you. Hope the rest of your week is more enjoyable and fun than having to worry about stuff like that. Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i noticed that your email was hacked. mine was about 4 months ago. argh. so stressful!! good luck with it all. i have ignored the crazy emails coming my way.
    happy to hear about your trip here!!! you should had so much fun and the weather will be nice and warm!!! lol'
    take care sue....
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!