Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

7.12.11

We have a winner!!

Hi all,
Thankyou everyone for leaving wonderful comments and emails!
I wish you could all win, but only one, and that is LISA PALMER!!!
Woohoo!
Congrats Lisa!
Please email me your address, and I will post it right away! And if you are ever in Sydney, Id love for you to come and visit my studio!

So for anyone still interested in having one of these gorgeous cloches, I still have a few on the website, come on over, and I will give you 10% off!
I 'll be back next week with a couple of projects Im working on before the year is out!
Bye for now :) 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!