Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

4.12.11

Winding up!!

Im sure most of you are slowly winding up for the year, finishing off projects, orders, and work in general, ready for the Chrissy holidays, I know I am!
I have five days off over the festive season, and hope to spend time with family and friends, and I might even have a nana nap or two!


I had a great day on Saturday, finishing off the sales for the year with a champagne 'POP', so to speak!
Thankyou to all of thelovely customers, regular and new! So pleased for the late-comers, who cleared some space with their furniture purchase!

With a few Christmas specials left in the studio, I thought Id offer one as a giveaway!


These are so cute, fill it with chocolates, something special, or a yummy cupcake!


It could be used all year round!
All you have to do is leave a comment here or here, or drop me an email, and that's it!
I will draw a winner in three days!

I have a few more on the website , and will offer 10% off until Christmas!

And here is some advice for the frantic Chrissy shoppers...also available on the website tonight!


Haha, enjoy the rest of the weekend, and I'll be back soon with the winner!


3 comments:

  1. 'Don't get your tinsel in a tangle' Love it! Really wish you were closer. Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it, hope you can leave comments now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thanks for s lovely morning and i wanna win the cloche like tassels you can never have too many hehe
    love the dont get your tinsel in a tangle signs.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!