Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

29.8.12

We're all in the same boat Im guessing!

Oh, come on, you all know what Im talking about, we all do it, haha!

I can always find things to buy when Im broke or when I have bills piling up...


But sometimes in life, the bill has to wait, or you just eat jatz biscuits for a week!


I mean,  could you have walked past this gorgeous suitcase and not given it a second thought?
Could you have resisted opening it to find it is a vintage picnic case with vintage plates and cups, and a vintage thermos set of three?


It wouldnt have been right to leave it, knowing it would look so special in my home...


Ok, so we all agree, it is a must-have!

And then , whilst on the theme of 'all things blue', I found the perfect ironing board cover. I know, youre thinking 'B-O-R-i-n-g!'
But I havent had a new cover for about fifteen years, sad, but true.
Of course, a new blue peg basket has been something on my 'to buy' list for quite a while now.

Last but not least, I bought the materials to start an order for a customer.

 Well actually, the materials were the only things I did want to buy today, all the others just came along for the ride,hehe!

Please come and visit me on facebook, I have a fabulous giveaway up for grabs!!
Which one would you pick, left or right?

2 comments:

  1. I would have done the same. Now find a friend who has a couple bottles of wine, dessert and cheese money and you are golden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I knew you'd understand,lol! And Im glad you said a couple of bottles, those jatz can make a person thirsty,hehe!

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!