Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

19.1.13

Xmas Dosh!

Isnt it nice to get some money for a Chrissy gift? 
To go and buy that special pair of earrings you have always wanted, or put towards a holiday, or even some new clothes...
Well I spent it all in one go, and you are going to be so jealous!

I bought some timber to replace our ramps out the front and back of our house...yay...I said yay!!


We , my son and I,picked a 35deg day which made it all the more interesting...NOT!

The last pic is with one coat of stain, it needs a few more to darken it, but safe to say, we can walk on it now, and not get nails in our feet, it is screwed down tight!

Now onto the back ramp....money well spent, though I would have loved those new earrings....thankyou sweet husband of mine, so thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!