Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

8.9.10

Spring : Bring it on!

With Spring....comes cleaning.


With Spring....comes ideas.


With Spring...comes flowers.


With Spring....comes perfumes.

With Spring...comes smiles.


With Spring....comes new beginnings.

With Spring.....Junkstudio opens once again!

Stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. I forget your seasons are opposite ours.... Have fun cleaning... it brings new thoughts and invigorating ideas!

    Before you get too deep I would like to invite you to my OOAK necklace give-a-way contest:

    http://usableart.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-blog-ooak-give-way-contest.html

    Please come & try and score a great piece of REMIXED jewelry. Thanks! That Girl, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Now back to your cleaning... :)

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes I am looking forward to spring, have become very stale through winter. especially like the new ideas part!
    alicia
    ps. good luck with neighbours trees in pots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sue i need a whole heap of seasons to clear this lot out.
    Just posted the wedding.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!