Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

13.11.11

Yellow Brick Road...

As I walk down the road to my workplace, after an almost hour long drive, I cant help but feel I am walking the 'Yellowbrick Road', surrounded by colour and perfume from these beautiful historic gardens.


 The homes arent too bad on the eye either!





Shame the Wizard isnt at the end to greet me with my wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!