Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

12.3.13

I live in a treehouse!

Sometimes it feels like it!



We have had so much rain, and the trees surrounding the house have grown at least a metre in a few weeks!

As I walk out on my back verandah, they are towering over, and all so green.



I love to take photos after it rains, everything is greener, fresher, and feel so alive.

I have quite a few climbers, and they have taken over....I need to take control!

I barely have room to hang the washing in a sunny spot.



Even the weeds look great, though I need to get ontop of it before they too take over!

Out the front, the same applies, but not as many trees to contend with so close to the house.

My cheeky wingless cherrub looks at home here in the garden.



Time for me to spend some much needed time in the garden and lawns, and give the chainsaw a workout!

At least my potted plants are not out of control...for now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!