Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

29.4.13

a new treasure to bring home, and junking for that special light!

Hi there fellow bloggers !

Well my guest room is nearrr-ly finished, I just have the light fitting to install, and painting the walls, so its not quite ready for reveal yet....

As everyone knows, Pinterest is such a great reference for ideas and styles, and Ive found a few light fittings that would look the part, but decided to do a bit of 'backyard junkshopping' just incase I had the perfect light right here!




After patching up a hole in my studio wall, kindly eaten away by the possums, I found a stash of great rusty junk , old stools, plant stands, wooden gates and a few pieces that would be fabulous lights!



So it came down to these three things....Im thinking the base of this would be cool!!!

Check back in soon , hopefully it will be installed next week!

~~~~~~~~

Today I had to run around in the car a bit, and deliver a cupboard....

I came home with a treasure found on the curb, she had lovely legs, I couldnt resist!



I love these gateleg tables, and although she is a bit neglected, I couldnt resist setting her up in her new place!


Well, I was thinking of selling her, and my facebook friends kinda twisted my arm to keep her...



She may just holiday here for a while....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!